Meet and celebrate local young inventors at the MIT Museum who participated this year in the Lemelson-MIT JV InvenTeam™ initiative.
Join us for a special night of invention with JV InvenTeams from across the Commonwealth co-hosted by the
Lemelson-MIT Program and the MIT Museum on May 9th.
JV InvenTeams are affiliated with the 21st Century Community Learning Centers Grant Program in Massachusetts.
Showcasing teams are:
- B.M.C Durfee High School (Fall River)
- Chelsea High School (Chelsea)
- North High School (Worcester)
- Putnam Vocational Tech Academy (Springfield)
- Triton Regional High School (Byfield)
- JV InvenTeam students showcase their invention projects
- JV InvenTeam students present their invention ideas and the audience votes for the People's Choice Award
- Short talks given by real-world inventors
- "Let's Invent!" stations with hands-on activities for all ages
- Raffle tables with exciting invention-related prizes
- Explore all the MIT Museum exhibits