JV InvenTeams: Shoe Soles
The JV InvenTeams Shoe Soles Activity Guide will lead educators and students through the creative design of shoe soles and explore topics such as:
- How inventors solve problems
- Sketching and designing to scale
- Sculpting and casting clay molds
- Making shoe sole prototypes
Download the list of materials and tools used in this guide. Most materials and tools are included in the Invention Kit purchase.
Purchase an invention kit to create the activities in the JV InvenTeams Shoe Soles activity guide! The invention kit is designed for 20 students and two educators, and contains most materials and tools. Kits can be purchased by credit card. Item costs do not include shipping, which will be calculated during checkout. Shipping costs vary by item and delivery location.
Instructions for purchasing the invention kit:
1) Email a request to create an account to support@eKrakenSupply.com. In your request, please provide a name and email address.
2) You will receive a follow-up email containing additional instructions to set up your account and log in.
If you already have an account, visit eKraken Supply to shop now!