Charles Herbert Flowers High School InvenTeam
• Inspiration for the invention came from a visually impaired classmate, who carries his heavy Braille books between classrooms.
• The user carries a locker locator that vibrates at increasingly faster speeds as it moves closer to the lock.
• The lock is Braille encoded enabling the user to easily enter his or her four-digit code.
• The lock can be used on any standard locker.
• The InvenTeam consulted the University of Maryland, Baltimore, to develop the invention.