January 17, 2017

       When Tony visited us this December we were kind of apprehensive. We were thinking that we were progressing too slowly. However when he arrived we realized that many other teams were facing the same sort of struggles that our team was. We discussed the issues that our invention was facing, including weatherproofing and real applications in a housing market.

        The biggest part of our conversation however, was discussing the potential for changes to the product to make it something our community, and eventually others, could actually use. He encouraged us to change our product description as we went through the process of innovating on the product. The best advice that we took from this whole experience was to set our goals about what we wanted from the invention. Then try to innovate to achieve them. We learned to modify these goals according to the results of our experiments.